Would you like to fundraise for Heart Strides? We’d love to have your help. Maybe you already have an idea, or perhaps you’re looking for some inspiration? How about….
Get your running group involved!
- Organize a fun run to benefit Heart Strides! If everyone at a run gave $1-$5 to Heart Strides, imagine the impact that run could have!
- Collect new and gently used running gear.
- Collaborate with a local paint and sip, brewery, restaurant, or salon – get a fun night out and have a portion of the proceeds benefit Heart Strides!
Do it on your own!
- Set up a fundraising site using a source like Crowdrise (we like this site because their low fees on donations mean more money for Heart Strides). You can collect pledges for that marathon you’re running
- Celebrate a birthday or milestone by asking friends and family to support a cause near to your heart!
- Run or ride for Heart Strides and collect donations for the miles you put in!
Know a shoe rep or other company that might be a great fit as a charity partner for Heart Strides? Help get us connected!
Hold a bake sale/lemonade stand/whatever! Every little bit helps!
If you or your group would like to get started with fundraising, please be in touch! We’d love to hear from you, and we love to support groups that support us by sending small swag bags for races or other promotional materials.